Determining whether to purchase another business in order to expand geographically, acquire new customers, technology or products, or for other reasons, is one of the most important decisions a business owner can make. Similarly, selling a business is something most business owners do once in a lifetime. One thing is certain – acquiring or selling a company is a complex undertaking and calls for a well thought out plan and proper execution.
PRIME CFO can play a central role in these transactions by helping business owners develop an acquisition or sale strategy and directing many of the complex activities necessary to bring about a successful transaction.
Our M&A services can assist business owners with the following:
- Improving the value of your business
- Acquisition searches
- Pre-acquisition review and evaluation
- Balance sheet review and clean-up in advance of transaction
- Due diligence work
- Review of transaction structure and contracts
- Negotiation of key deal terms
- Monitoring compliance with contract terms
- Coordinating with investment bankers, attorneys, tax specialists, auditors, key employees and others
- Review of IT systems and integration
- Interviewing and assessing key financial staff
- Post acquisition transition and integration