Other Outsourced Services
In addition to our outsourced CFO services Prime CFO also provides:
Family Offices/High Net Worth Individuals
Employee Training Assessment & Management
New Business Formation
We provide consultation and advice to attorneys in lawsuits involving business damages. We also assist clients with claim documentation, cost segregation and financial analysis. We work side by side with attorneys, CPA firms and client personnel to provide financial consulting and dispute advisory services.
PRIME CFO provides support to existing CFOs in situations where the company is experiencing rapid growth and lacks the internal resources necessary to complete the multitude of simultaneous, time-sensitive tasks. PRIME CFO will step in and work with your existing management team, including your full time CFO, to efficiently complete these projects.
PRIME CFO supports family offices and high net worth individuals. Our services include:
- Centralization: Organizing all personal and family financial information.
- Financial management & reporting: We create family budgets, cash flow projections, consolidated portfolio reporting, property cash flow, personal balance sheet, debt consolidation.
- Taxes: We can coordinate & monitor all personal, business, estate & gift tax return filings, so you know where you stand at all times from a compliance perspective.
- Manage relationships: Let PRIME CFO coordinate your financial affairs with other professional advisors – estate attorneys, tax advisors, brokers and investment managers, freeing you up from managing multiple service providers.
- Business advisory services –In addition to our family office support and personal financial services, we also provide business consulting and transaction advisory services for your privately held businesses.
We can manage the existing financial staff at your company, at a frequency you determine. PRIME CFO provides skills assessment and training to existing financial staff so they become more knowledgeable and valuable to your organization and perform their functions more effectively. We also evaluate head count and advise if it’s time to increase or decrease the level of full time staff equivalents.
PRIME CFO provides advice to new businesses when it comes to choosing the right form of entity. We will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each entity type (sole proprietorship, S-corporation, C-corporation, limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership) so you can make an informed decision when structuring your new business.
PRIME CFO works with management, counsel and other stakeholders to develop and implement restructuring plans that can help return troubled companies to profitability. Our services include assessing feasibility of business plans, identifying revenue opportunities, financial advisory, Interim CFO services, cash management, lender and creditor negotiation, new financing, expense reduction initiatives, and more.